Random things my kids say

Molly was having a melt down this morning about wearing her winter coat. We woke up to about 6-8 inches of new snow this morning. She's wearing her winter coat today, I'm thinking, but she is insisting on her Valentine's hoodie from Grandma Pollmann.
Me: Molly, you'll freeze your butt off if you don't wear a coat.
Molly: No, I have my pants on. It not freeze off.

----------------

Molly brought me a diaper and the box of wipes the other day so I could change her stinkiness. They drops everything as she huffs and puffs and says, "Oh man, I'm so frong (strong)."

----------------

One Saturday morning, the jobs lists were written and everyone was going to work. Everyone but Talmage that is. He was in a huff because he had "so much work to do" before he went out to play. He was getting more and more dramatic about the situation, but it escalated when he started demanding a lawyer so he could sue his abusive parents. Abuse? I'll show you abuse, little boy!

0 comments:

My Darling Family

My Darling Family
I love them oodles and gobs!