Oy! I'm finally back.

So its been a long time since I last posted. Life has been crazy busy. The month of April is completely devoted to youth theater. I have rehearsal every day and I spend the bulk of the day preparing for rehearsal (including cleaning house so the babysitter doesn't see what April truly does to my home).

Then the first part of May is spent recovering from April. I'm almost recovered and almost caught up now. I can't wait for the day where I feel like I have nothing that HAS to be done today. Maybe someday that will happen.

I am ready to get back to playing, cooking, couponing, and the rest of my life.

Speaking of couponing, I had one great shopping trip last week I had to brag about. It was a trip to Rite-Aid (where I only shop when I have screaming deals to catch). I bought 8 bottles of Vitamin Water and $40 worth of Cover Girl makeup. I paid $0.48. Gotta love a deal!!

For Mother's Day I got one of these bad boys:This may look like a cute purse or tote to you but it is a coupon binder in disguise. This baby opens up flat and stores all my coupons. I'm in the process of transitioning all my coupons. It is taking forever, but I think I will really like this new system. Coupon Nerd is going shopping in style.

2 comments:

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

Wow, do they sell those bags on Canal Street??? :) How was the trip, anyway?

Unknown said...

Nope, no Canal Street for those babies. Thanks goodness for Ryan! We had an awesome trip. It was SO nice to get away for a little while.

My Darling Family

My Darling Family
I love them oodles and gobs!