Pantry Challenge Update

So I have one week left on my pantry challenge. I have been to the store several times and bought a TON of junk I didn't need, but only because I got such a screaming deal on it. So far I have spent $71.15 this month, including all the things we didn't need.

However, it was good to know what things that I didn't have in my pantry/freezer/food storage in case we ever needed to rely on that storage completely. For the most part, I needed milk, cheese, yogurt, produce, and bread. Everything else I bought wasn't immediately needed: water bottles, steak (for Valentine's dinner), cereal, candy, oatmeal, Skinny Cows, Goldfish, salsa, etc.

I still have $30 for this next week and that will be plenty. I might even try this again next month because I still have TONS of food that I would like to move through, especially in my freezer.

0 comments:

My Darling Family

My Darling Family
I love them oodles and gobs!