Rebate Heaven

So I've recently discovered a fun way to save money: Rite-Aide Rebates. Rite-Aid has lots of rebates to save a little bit off of different items. These last several weeks they had a promotion that I wasn't sure I'd be able to pull off. I slowly chipped away at it though and MADE MONEY!

So the promotion was that if you spent $100 on Proctor and Gamble products at Rite-Aid, you'd get a $35 VISA cash card. The $100 that you needed to spend was before the store rebates, store coupons, and manufacturers coupons though.

So here is what I bought:

1 Pampers - Jumbo Pack
2 Nyquil
1 Dayquil
1 Baby VapoRub
1 Shave Gel
3 Shampoo
4 Conditioner
2 Hair Spray
1 Hair Mousse
1 Deep Conditioner
2 Dish Soap
1 Toothpaste
1 Puffs Tissues
1 Venus Razor
1 Olay Body Wash
1 Scope
2 Cover Girl Concealers

Per the rebates rules, I spent $101.27 on the needed products. However, I really spent $44.89. But here's the best part: I bought these purchases over 5 transactions (and several weeks), and at each transaction I used a $5.00 off coupon. So I really paid $19.89 for all this stuff. And now I'm getting a $35 cash card in the mail for buying these things. So Rite Aid is actually paying me $15.11 to take all these items out of the store. Hehe.

0 comments:

My Darling Family

My Darling Family
I love them oodles and gobs!