Good week

We've had a good week at our house. Here are some things that happened:

1. Ryan finished his first class in his Master's program. He now has a week off from studying at night. YIPPEE!!
2. Kylie won the story telling festival at her school for the lower grades (K-3) and is headed to the district competition. She even told her story at an assembly in front of the entire school.
3. Talmage aced his spelling test for the 8th (?) week in a row.
4. Molly sang "Eenie meenie miney moe" all week long.
5. I lost 2.5 lbs. and made it through the KILLER cardio I had to do 6 days in a row.
6. I ran errands with all 3 kids on Friday night so Ryan could finish his last paper. We were gone for 4 hours and no one died. In fact, we sort of had fun. Who know that dinner at the food court at Target was cool for them?!

Looking forward to another nice week!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the target food court! Where else can I get the kids popcorn and myself a drink for a little over a dollar!

My Darling Family

My Darling Family
I love them oodles and gobs!